The Importance of Video
"Video is currently one of the most popular digital media forms in the world. In an impersonal digital world, we’re craving connection and personality. We want to see things and hear people in a real-life context. Video is not only more engaging but it’s also one of the best ways to get up close & personal with your audience and give them a real glimpse of what you or your business are doing.
Video is a versatile and fun medium that not only allows for a real-life picture of what is going on but it is also easy to share across multiple platforms. Consumers like video because it’s easy to digest, entertaining and engaging, and marketers like it because it can potentially provide a huge return on investment (ROI) across multiple channels.
The key here is to think beyond profit or product - show them something about your philosophy, values, personality or share some information on an interesting event or offer other valuable material. The more they know about your positive practices or beliefs, the more likely they are to stick around.
1. Informing and Educating - 97% of marketers claim that videos help customers understand products. (Hubspot)
2. Search Engine Optimization - Over 80% of all traffic will consist of video by 2021. (Cisco)
3. Staying Competitive - 81% of businesses are now using video for marketing. (Hubspot)
4. Getting Personal - Live video will account for 13% of traffic by 2021. (Cisco)
5. Boosting Conversions - 90% of consumers claim a video will help them make a purchasing decision. (Social Media Today)"
Whether it's business promotion (product or service), educational material, real estate or special projects including wedding videography, I offer a unique filming & directing style that will capture you, your brand, business or special day beautifully. Combining professional-grade equipment with a keen eye for cinematography, my team and I provide clients with stunning, high quality, fully edited videos.
*(January 11, 2019) The Importance of Video,